The "first Feel++ Users Day" @ Grenoble, Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann in salle II, on March 12, 2012.
It will have the following format:
9:30-12:30 20 minutes talks + 5/10 minutes questions
- Welcome @ First Feel++ User Day (2min)
- Feel++ from the past to the future by C. Prud'homme
- Feel++ is now parallel by Vincent Chabannes
- Mesh Adaptation by Cecile Daversin
11:00-11:20 Coffee Break
- Reduced basis framework : Stephane Veys
- Non intrusive reduced basis : Rachida Chakir
- Domain decomposition methods: Abdoulaye Samake
12:50-14:00 Lunch Break
- Two fluid flows : Vincent Doyeux
14:30-16:30 Hands-on session
- "how to" session - bring your laptops (and configure eduroam @ your university)
- programming environment: cmake/ctest/cdash
- parallel computations
- block wise assembly
- mesh adaptation
- open discussions: issues, wishes, feature requests....
The Feel++ Users day is sponsored by the ANR Project HAMM and the Région Rhône-Alpes hanks to the project CHPID/ISLE.